Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why do I run?

Why do I run? Where do I get my motivation from?
I'm a waitress and I work about 5+hours a shift where I don't get to sit down for 5 hours strait. It is like the longest cardio workout ever.
And when I get off, I go home..
And all I can think about is "I need to go running"
Treadmill, track, pavement.
Why do I run?
Why do I never let myself talk myself out of running?
What is my motivation?
Oh yeah, THAT is.
I'm going to go run. :-)
Why don't you get off the internet and run too!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Lol! I need that picture on my desktop. I'm stealing your inspiration. You are hilarious on CC and you are even funnier here.

Kerrie Ann said...

I get to talk about EVERYTHING on here! Not just CC-stuff! It's like letting a wild dog off it's chain!